GTC General Rules
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
• Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
• We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate GTC community standards. The GTC team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
• Discussions of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitors' products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts or the sort of 'ooh look, yet another bulletin board' threads. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
• If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
• Also while these rules
cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
• You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
• You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
• Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
• We allow 60 minutes for members to edit their posts, after 60 minutes the post will be locked and cannot be edited or deleted. if you need to correct your previous locked post simply post a new one.
• We reserve the right to delete any posts or entire thread without notice.
• Political, Controversial and Religious topics are not allowed. this is a music and culture website, any topics that may offend or create friction between members will be deleted without notice.
• We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules
, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned member is still entitled to support from the support system.